Pokemon Quest, the free-to-start puzzle title released on Switch in May, is now available to download on iOS and Android devices.
“Developed by GAME FREAK inc., Pokémon Quest takes players across Tumblecube Island, where everything’s a cube—including the Pokémon. Travel the length and breadth of the island hunting for treasure, battling with wild Pokémon, discovering unexplored territories, and even cooking tasty treats to tempt new Pokémon to join your party. Gameplay features of Pokémon Quest include:
- Battle by tapping—Pokémon Quest uses simple touch controls that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Befriend many Pokémon—Use items collected throughout expeditions to befriend a wide array of Pokémon.
- Create your Pokémon dream team—Partner with three of your Pokémon friends to battle through diverse environments.
- Pokémon unique to you—Use different Power Stones to personalize your Pokémon friends however you want and give them unique stats.
- Customize your base camp—Decorate your home with cute and fun collectibles that not only look good, but can provide in-game benefits.”
Pokemon Quest was a big hit on Switch, as it was downloaded over a million times in two days. Though the title is underwhelming for some, we had a good experience with it.
Hey, listen! I’m the Editor-in-Chief here at Nintendo Enthusiast, where I cover everything happening in the world of Nintendo. I wanna be the very best…