De Blob is headed to Nintendo Switch on June 26, THQ Nordic has announced.
The title, originally released in 2008, will come in at $29.99 on the hybrid system. Switch is just the latest platform to see the release of deBlob, as the game has previously launched on Wii, iOS, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
THQ Nordic shared some details about De Blob, which have been attached below.
- “De Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color.
- Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets.
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers.
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes.
- Save your City: Paint Chroma City’s towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks.”
Will you be picking up this colorful platformer on Switch? Comment below, let us know.
Hey, listen! I’m the Editor-in-Chief here at Nintendo Enthusiast, where I cover everything happening in the world of Nintendo. I wanna be the very best…