Nintendo has scheduled some routine maintenance of its network servers this week. This maintenance will affect all of the company’s systems: that is, Switch, 3DS and Wi U. The maintenance will take place between today (June 4, 2018) and tomorrow (June 5, 2018).
Here’s a rundown of what’s going on:
- JUNE 4, 2018 – Wii U, 3DS and Web – 12PM to 4 PM (Pacific) / 3PM to 7PM (Eastern)
– This maintenance will affect services that require a Nintendo Network ID login
- JUNE 4, 2018 – SWITCH – 6PM to 9PM (Pacific) / 9PM to 12AM (June 5 – Eastern)
– This maintenance is for the “online play of some software” and will temporarily render “some network services” unavailable.
- JUNE 4/5, 2018 – SWITCH, Wii U, 3DS – 9PM to 2AM (June 5 – Pacific) / 12AM to 5AM (June 5 – Eastern)
Having been introduced to video games at the age of 3 via a Nintendo 64, A.K has grown up in the culture. A fan of simulators and racers, with a soft spot for Nintendo! But, he has a great respect for the entire video game world and enjoys watching it all expand as a whole.