Ubisoft recently began a new sale on the Nintendo Switch eShop and a slew of games have been given a discount, including titles like Just Dance 2018 and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. The sale peroid last until May 20. Get the details below:
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition: originally $79.99, is now $50.39.
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: originally $59.99, is now $40.19.
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition: originally $39.99, is now $24.79.
- Just Dance 2018: originally $59.99, is now $34.97.
- Monopoly: originally $39.99, is now $19.99.
- Uno: originally $9.99, is now 6.99.
As you can see, Ubisoft is holding a pretty big sale. Mario + Rabbids is a gem worth its retail price, so snagging the title at just over $40 is an absolute steal.
Are you going to pick up any Ubisoft games on Switch? Comment below, let us know!
Hey, listen! I’m the Editor-in-Chief here at Nintendo Enthusiast, where I cover everything happening in the world of Nintendo. I wanna be the very best…