Though RiME suffered technical problems on Nintendo Switch, a big update is coming soon. You won’t have to wait long for version 1.0.2, as it launches on February 19. Get the details on what the patch brings below:
RiME version 1.0.2
– Increased visual fidelity, bloom and post-processing
– Sharpened image resolution
– Opening Cinematics visually improved
– Fixed possible stage exploits that would enable players to skip parts of the stages
– Increased texture quality in specific areas
– Increased view distance
– Fixed an issue with foliage density, shadows, and render distances
– Updated texture mipmaps for the Fox
– Improved global mipmaps
– Improved shadow distance and quality
– Fixed instances of foliage pops
– Stabilized FPS
– Optimized the Boys cape and hair physics
– Rebuilt streaming volumes
– Fixed an issue that allowed you to see outside of the map in later stages.
– Updated lighting to prevent bleed through
– Updated the quality of trees in earlier stages where they would display poorly.
Are you looking forward to this big RiME update? Comment below, let us know.
Hey, listen! I’m the Editor-in-Chief here at Nintendo Enthusiast, where I cover everything happening in the world of Nintendo. I wanna be the very best…