Eclipse Games has announced Super Toy Cars will be coming to a Wii U near you in the future!
Super Toy Cars is a tabletop arcade-style combat racing game starring fast and cool looking cars, crazy tracks made from everyday objects and a series of power-ups to destroy your opposition.Whilst players progress through the career mode they will unlock new cars and upgrades. There will be 16 cars in total, each one with different handling to race accross the 12 courses. That’s not all though as Eclipse are promising 48 different events in the career mode as well as single races, and upto 4 player multiplayer mode. There’s even going to be a track editor for those creative racers among you!
- 16 different cars with unique handling models
- 12 different tracks in 4 different locations which can be played in 5 different event types
- Career mode comprising 48 events
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer
- Up to 8 player online multiplayer (PC only)
- Track editor to build and share your own tracks
- Super Toy Cars is also available now for PC at Steam Early Access for only $6.99.