Prismatic Games are certainly on a roll with the cameos they have lined up for their ambitious, Wii U-exclusive party real-time strategy game Hex Heroes. First came the announcement that Max from Mutant Mudds, then Rusty from Steamworld Dig and Juan from Guaclamelee, and most recently Shovel Knight from his own titular title.
In their eighth update since launching their Kickstarter campaign for the game, they have now revealed that Subject W from fellow Wii U eShop destined title Paradise Lost will also be turning up in the game. What’s more they’ve also now passed the $10,000 point of their campaign, but clearly a long ways of their $80,000 target.
Prismatic have also revealed two contests for backers of their game which are both rather quite exciting and with some awesome prizes.
Here’s your first chance to win a bonus prize. We’ll be judging your fan art over the next two weeks. It can be anything Hex Heroes related, such as characters, worlds, or monsters. It’s up to you! At the end of the contest, we’ll put up an album on our Facebook page (http://FB.com/PrismaticGames) where you can see all the submissions!
- Grand prize – One reward from the $350 level or below. Create a costume? Want a t-shirt? It’s your choice.
- 1st prize – One reward from the $200 level or below
- 2nd prize – One reward from the $100 level or below
Send your pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re not comfortable with your drawing skills, no worries! Here’s your chance to win a reward from the $200 tier or below.
Here’s how it will work:
- First, make sure you’ve set up a Miiverse account on your Wii U or 3DS, or by going to https://miiverse.nintendo.net/
- Next, follow Mario and Chris by searching for usernames “wrackune” and “kinkofer” (this way, we can see your posts).
- Then post away on Miiverse about Hex Heroes! Your post must contain “Hex Heroes” in it somewhere. (Please be mindful of the Miiverse Code of Conduct)
We’ll be judging posts over the next two weeks based on the following categories:
- The most “Yeahs!” (Miiverse’s version of “Likes”)
- The most creative
- The user with the most posts (with at least 3 “Yeahs!” per post)
Best of luck to all entrants – we’re excited to see your art and impact across the Miiverse!