Amazon has revealed a list of the games which received the biggest boost to their pre-orders after Gamescom. Interestingly enough, Nintendo performed the best out of the big three. Despite not holding a big press conference like Sony and Microsoft, pre-orders for Nintendo titles grew 8.67% on average as opposed to PS4’s average of 5.16% and the XBONE’s average of 2.81%.
As for the games themselves, Project Cars saw the largest boost in all. Overall, the game saw pre-orders grow 42.3%, indicating a positive prelude to this fall when it competes against The Crew, Drive Club, Forza Horizon 2, and F1 2014. Hyrule Warriors placed in fourth, growing pre-orders 11.7% while Super Smash Bros for the 3DS grew pre-orders 7.56%, taking 10th place.
The top ten follows…
1. Project CARS – 42.3 per cent increase
2. Rise of the Tomb Raider – 30.25 per cent increase
3. Bloodborne – 16.08 per cent increase
4. Hyrule Warriors – 11.77 per cent increase
5. Quantum Break – 10.77 per cent increase
6. Far Cry 4 – 9.53 per cent increase
7. Assassin’s Creed Unity – 9.44 per cent increase
8. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor – 9.03 per cent increase
9. Battlefield: Hardline – 8.81 per cent increase
10. Super Smash Bros for 3DS – 7.56 per cent increase
Which of these games, if any, will you be picking up this fall? What other games not on this list do you have pre-ordered? We would love to hear your thoughts below!