Hello! I'm Super Virtual Boy Show

Discussion in 'Community Hang-Out' started by Super Virtual Boy Show, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Super Virtual Boy Show

Super Virtual Boy Show Member

Hello everyone,

I found out about this forum from the Nintendo Enthusiast YouTube channel and after a bit of lurking thought I join in on the fun.
    I'm a Nintendo fan like so many of you, and have been since I was about four years old. Hopefully this will be a good chance to chat with other fans of the Big N, and maybe find a few people interested in some organized online play (or as organized as Nintendo will allow anyways).
    My NNID is Captain_AE-One for any one who's interested, and if you'd like to know more about me you can always ask or head over to my YouTube page at www.youtube.com/user/supervirtualboyshow (but be warned: I'm an amateur).
    Also, I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, but I didn't find a thread for newcomers. Also, also, how the heck does one change one's profile picture?
    • Like Like x 2
    • R.A.P. R.A.P. x 1
  2. Koenig

Koenig The Architect

Welcome to the forums. I am looking forward to seeing you around.
    As for the profile picture, it seems to be bugged for new users at the moment. I do not know when it will be fixed.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. mattavelle1

mattavelle1 ARMS is like breathing.......but more important Staff Member Moderator

We will get it fixed for you Virtual on your profile pic.

Also if you need anything you can ask at anytime. Our staff is @EvilTw1n @juegosmajicos @Superfakerbros @FriedShoes or myself.

Like Koenig above our community is more than willing to help out aswell. Hope you enjoy the forums it's an awesome place.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Super Virtual Boy Show

Super Virtual Boy Show Member

Thanks! That was crazy quick. I assumed I was just too blind to find the option, ha ha ha!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sjmartin79

sjmartin79 White Phoenix of the Crown

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Superfakerbros

Superfakerbros ECE 2018 Staff Member Moderator

Ehh...I wouldn't talk to that Superfakerbros guy, I heard he's an asshole
    • LOL LOL x 5
  7. Jack Lovejoy

Jack Lovejoy Active Member

Welcome to the club. I plan on making a game called Black Knight for Nintendo after I graduate college.
  8. mattavelle1

mattavelle1 ARMS is like breathing.......but more important Staff Member Moderator

*whispers* that dude is super edgy
    • LOL LOL x 3