Heed the call!

Discussion in 'Community Hang-Out' started by SirTurtlelot, Mar 5, 2017.

1. SirTurtlelot

SirTurtlelot Member

Greetings again, TNE and Merry Switchmas! It has been quite awhile since my last visit here, but it's good to see some familiar faces are still around. I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but I used to be a somewhat active member a few years back.

I hope you guys are enjoying your Switches, at least those of you who managed to get one at launch. I missed the preorders, so I was out of luck. It's okay though, since I can still play Breath of the Wild on my trusty Wii U in the meantime!

Anyways, since my last run in with you guys, a friend and I have started up a small YouTube channel for fun. It's mostly just let's plays and the occasional podcast, but I actually just made a small fan tribute to the Switch and Nintendo Directs as whole.

Like many of you, I've been a huge fan of the Directs since around 2012 or 2013, whenever they started doing them on a fairly regular basis. Needless to say, since Iwata's very sad passing, the total number of Directs we've received has dwindled considerably. I suppose my desire to create this tribute was just my own response to wanting more Directs again, as well as just having fun paying tribute to an online show that I've enjoyed very much the past few years. I figured a community of fellow Nintendo fans might appreciate something like this.

Plus it gave me a good excuse to come back and visit you guys, and hopefully try and stick around for awhile. :p

Without further ado, I present to you the Nintendrone Direct! I hope you enjoy it!

• Like Like x 1