Floor Kids is a new rhythm-based indie game for the Nintendo Switch. It was announced a few months ago and hasn’t been talked about very much, but now it’s about to hit the eShop. It’s all about taking control of child breakdancers who are actually really good at their craft. You can also challenge a friend to a dance off with local two-player multiplayer. Floor Kids features original hip-hop beats from the acclaimed DJ Kid Koala.
Just a few days ago, it was confirmed that the game would be coming out this month. After almost near radio silence for the past few months from the development studio, MERJ Media, Floor Kids has bopped its way onto the Nintendo Switch eShop in North America. A European release is slated for December 18th. It costs $19.90.
Check out the launch trailer:
Also, here are some key features:
- Choose from 8 diverse characters, each with their own set of authentic and original moves.
- Find your style with an innovative control system that responds to different rhythms, holds, and combinations.
- Discover over two dozen original music tracks by DJ Kid Koala, each with corresponding rhythm challenges.
- Win over the crowds with a scoring system that rewards musicality, originality and style.
- Dance at many different locations, either in solo freestyle mode or in local 2-player battles.