If you plan on picking up the Switch’s first racing simulator in physical form, then you’re going to have to pay a visit to the folks over at GameStop.
The American retailer will be the exclusive distributor of Gear.Club Unlimited for Nintendo Switch. The site’s listing of the game has it priced at $50 and offers a rundown of the features:
- Created by Eden Games Studios, experts in racing games with a 20-year pedigree.
- Drive a range of thrilling and beautiful cars from the world’s best manufacturers: Mercedes, BMW, McLaren, Pagani, Bugatti and more.
- Show off your driving skills in over 200 unique tracks through varied environments (seaside, mountain, desert, etc.)
- Customize and improve vehicles to your unique taste, increasing their speed and power.
- Challenge rival drivers in Derby Mode.
- Compete on off-road tracks in Rally Mode, where drift will be essential to win the race.
- Achieve the best time to top the charts in Time Trial Mode.
While the physical version of the game is only avaliable at GameStop, you’ll be able to download it digitally via the Switch eShop as an alternative.
Also, check out the list of all the brand-new vehicles being included in the Switch release.
Gear.Club Unlimited will be racing onto Switch on November 21st.