Konami has been releasing a steady stream of content for Super Bomberman R since it was released at launch for the Nintendo Switch, but arguably the latest update that went live tonight is the biggest to date. Update 1.4 has been released for Super Bomberman R, which adds in classic Konami franchises: Silent Hill and Castlevania.
– 3 new characters are now available in the shop.
(Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber, Pyramid Head Bomber)
– 4 new VS stages are now available in the shop.
(Conveyor Belt Classic, Panic Factory, Plain Floor, Desert Fort)
– 2 new series of accessories are now available in the shop.
(Item and Snowflake series)”
– Other than Battle Royale, the Team Battle is now available as a Battle Rule. In this mode, the team with the last survivor wins the match.
– There are now more ways to win Gems and more Gems available. (Previously Gems could only be earned in the League Battle, but now all VS modes provide Gems.)
Adjusted the movement speed of the Power Zone.
Are you still playing Super Bomberman R? Let us know in the comments below.