Majesco Entertainment Company revealed today that Zumba World Party, the fourth game in the Zumba Fitness series of games, is expected to release this October on multiple platforms, including the Wii and Wii U.
As the title suggests, Zumba Fitness World Party will take players around the world to exotic locations where they will learn and perform the dance styles native to that location. Allowing them to experience dance cultures all over the world as they burn up to 1,000 calories per hour and enjoy a new soundtrack featuring international music sensations, new Zumba originals, and a sampling of local artists in the featured locations. The official teaser trailer is the first of what will be monthly teasers showing additional destinations that will be featured in the game, starting with Brazil.
Zumba Fitness World Party will include several new features that allow you to tailor the experience to your schedule and tastes.
- 40+ fresh songs including chart-topping hits, new Zumba originals, and eclectic tracks from regional musicians. Full soundtrack to be announced.
- A new visual presentation complements your travel to exotic worldwide locations with an extraordinary cast of 14 celebrity Zumba instructors including: Beto, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Melissa Chiz, Heidy Torres and Loretta Bates.
- 30+ cultural dance styles, from Cumbia to Swing to Hip-Hop and Bollywood plus new additions like Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk.
- The New World Dance Tour mode unlocks songs from each region in a progressive trip around the world realized through on location videos.
- Streamlined Progress Tracker Plus tallies all your stats: technique score, calories burned, achievements earned, fitness goals met, and more.
- 45 new classes of varying lengths cater to your schedule while the Custom Playlist feature enables you to choose your favorite music and routines.
- Low, medium, and high intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus an expanded Learn the Steps mode with eight tutorial modules.
- Two-player support on Xbox One and Kinect for Xbox 360 and four-player support on Wii U and Wii.
- Unlock behind-the-scenes videos, artist interviews and souvenirs to stay motivated as you play.
Beginning with World Dance Tour Mode, players will progressively unlock locations, songs, instructors, and routines that will be presented with on location footage. Technique, calories, and achievements will be tracked constantly, allowing you to see your progress and continue to challenge yourself to reach your fitness goals.
Custom playlists allow players to choose from 45 different classes of varying length along with over 40 songs, 30 dance styles, and 3 different difficulty settings to suit their personal schedule, ability, and tastes.
The game will make a playable debut at e3 2013, so fitness aficionados stay tuned for more news involving this worldly new fitness game. Are you excited to burn some calories with this title? Sound off in the comments below.