\”Decay surrounds you, dread around every corner. You feel imprisoned while traversing the endless corridors… Asylum is a chilling journey through the intricate floors of the Hanwell Mental Institute, in which unimaginable atrocities have occurred in the past. Over four years in production, this horror adventure aims to marry cutting edge visuals with thrilling storytelling to give you the ultimate experience in fear. From the designer of the award-winning and cult sleeper hit Scratches, Agustín Cordes comes:
- A mature and disturbing horror storyline that will haunt you for years to come
- High definition graphics that remain sharp on the largest monitors
- One of the biggest virtual buildings ever created for a game
- Around 100 rooms to explore in breathtaking detail
- Featuring the voice of industry veteran Josh Mandel
- Over 15 hours of gameplay estimated\”
This is how the developers at Senscape describe their upcoming PC-horror game, Asylum. We\’re big fans of Agustín Cordes previous horror-adventure, Scratches, and we\’ve even included it in some of our \”Best-of\” lists from time to time.
Because of this, I decided to ask Agustín if he\’s considering porting Asylum to Wii U and he replied in the affirmative: Senscape is \”interested in porting Aslyum to Wii U at some point.\” For now, the PC and iPad version of the game is the priority, but when it\’s done we can look forward to a Wii U port as well.
The game has been in production for four years now, and this is the trailer from back in 2010 (you can already download the interactive teaser from the website):