THQ have confirmed a few of the details about the Wii U version of Darksiders II, due at Launch…
- The game can be played “Off-TV”, exclusively on the GamePad.
- Future DLC will be available on the eShop.
- This includes “The Abyssal Forge” and “The Demon Lord Belial” which have already been announced.
- The game also makes use of the GamePads other features.
- The screen displays a map, inventory for quick switching.
- Optional motion-controlled dodge action.
Darksiders II will be available at the Wii U’s launch on November 18th in North America and November 30th in Europe. The game will feature over five hours of exclusive content.
For the latest screens head here.