The latest issue of Game Informer have revealed some news on the Nintendo-published Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge…
Several of the games new features include:
- Tougher AI
- Upgrade system
- Currency rewards for combos
- Purchase moves, sword upgrades and magic spells
- View complex combos on GamePad
- New exclusive playable character: Ayane
- Will have “narrative-expanding missions”
Tecmo released Ninja Gaiden 3 in March 2012, where it received a mixed bag of reviews! CVG and OXM gave it 8/10, but then some other reviews such as IGN gave the game 3/10! Luckily Nintendo have worked closely with Tecmo to fix several issues and add lots of extras to the Wii U version. So much new work has been done, it not only acquired a sexy new subtitle, but Nintendo are in fact publishing the game. Yes, a game with dismemberment!
Who’d of thought it?