Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for Wii U
It looks like the obvious is happening as the Wii U logo is clearly visible on the trailers splash page
IGN Developers Survey Says Wii U Complex
- 63% of developers who spoke to IGN said the Wii U would be the most challenging platform to develop for
- An anonymous creator said “we won’t be working on Wii U due to these complexities”
- Another dev lamented moving innovative games unique to Wii U to other platforms
Rumour: Wii U Control Info, Doesn’t Support Classic Controller?
- The very first Wii U dev kits didn’t support the Wii U controller yet
- This may be related to the lack of a port where it could be plugged in
- Devs were using Classic Controllers and Wiimotes instead
- Only big devs very close to Nintendo knew of the controller
- Classic Controller support remained on the dev kits up until recently
HBO GO Likely For Wii U
“The Partner Manager position is responsible for the day-to-day relationship and ongoing marketing activities with several key Mobile, Tablet, Connected TV and Game Console digital partners for HBO GO and MAX GO. Partners include Apple, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Samsung, Roku, as well as any new partners that will launch HBO/MAX GO in the future.”
Wii U Achievements
A developer has revealed that the Wii U features a Nintendo twist to the 360 and PS3′s achievement system. It will also track “gamer-time”, “scores” and “more”.