Nintendo revealed the following details will take affect after the installation of this new update
- Improves the convenience of the Nintendo eShop
- You can now ‘Download Later’ via Spotpass while running the Nintendo eShop in sleep mode.
- You can now download updates using ‘Download Later’.
- Support for Save Data Transfer Tool
- Improving System Stability and Convenience
Nintendo has recently been undertaking a lot of maintenance work on all of their online services, with matchmaking affected in several games. It was also previously announced that a Wii U update will be made available during April, which will add extra functionality.